Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Getting active at Old Navy...


Do you know what the coolest thing to get in the mail is? Free stuff. Just about any free stuff. But the best? Free clothes! I was so excited to be chosen as one of the Old Navy Style Council members on Crowdtap to sample an ON Active top and bottom!

I went with my friend Jen to check things out, and we had a ball playing around the store! It was Jen's wedding week, so the stress-free time was totally a treat for her!




Here were my selections!



Yep, I was a happy girl after finding what I was getting!

Jen fell in love with her new workout outfit too!


I think my favorite part was checking out all of the capri leggings. I'd been looking for some for ages, and there were just SO many possibilities that it was hard to pick, but I managed too somehow!


I'm so grateful to Crowdtap and Old Navy for the opportunity to try these fabulous workout clothes for free! It was a fun day with a dear friend - and while the clothes were provided, all opinions are my own!

Go check out the Active collection at Old Navy soon!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. They have some really cute work out clothes there. Nice selections!

    ReplyDelete