Friday, November 2, 2012

Ode to Salted Caramel Mocha...

My coffee addiction is no secret around these parts. But I've found a new twist on my daily coffee made at home with my lovely Keurig Vue.

It is heavenly. 
It is inexpensive.
It is addictive. 
It is International Delight's Salted Caramel Mocha.


Yeah. So. About that.... go buy some. If you are any kind of coffee treat drinker like I am, you'll fall in love. I've already finished one bottle and am working on my second. I can't get enough.

Just wanted to share the coffee love....

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. Love the flavors! I'm stuck on "french Vanilla" and I love the "Peppermint" for the holidays! I'm pretty sure I enjoy my coffee pot more then the line at Starbucks! Thank you for sharing, it is going on my grocery list for sure! <3, Amy (Trials & Triumphs)

    ReplyDelete