Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Seaside Summer...

Just a few weeks ago, we gathered all the family and even some extended family and headed down to Highway 30A and the fabulous beach town of Seaside, Florida!




We rented out the beautiful house Lucy in the Sky and the guest house Diamonds (haha, I know, right?) And that was home for a beautiful 7 nights! It was the best family vacation we have ever been on - I'm already dreaming of next summer!










I've got so many more pictures to share. But it was a week full of family, fun, laughter, good wine and happiness. Aren't those just the kind of weeks we live for?

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. That looks AMAZING. As much as I love my Disney trips, I dream about laying on the beach and relaxing just like that. But my husband doesn't like beach! Bummer.

    ReplyDelete