Happy August everyone!
Can you believe we're gearing up for fall? I know it doesn't feel like it here in Alabama with all the heat and such, but we're getting there, slowly but surely!
With another month here, I wanted to do something a little new. I love what Carolyn does on her blog. Monthly to do lists, where she checks in on last month's progress. So this month, I'm going to give it a try. I'm going to post my goals and big to do items, and see how far I get!
- Kill the clutter. Donate or get rid of things that really don't need to be in our house.
- Work out three days a week, for at least 45 minutes.
- Spend some time at the pool. (Sad that this has to be a goal, but I want to find some enjoyment at the pool before the season is over and I've missed out on it!)
- Stay organized. Keep my planner up to date, and don't let projects and deadlines sneak up on me.
- Figure out how I want the guest room and office set up before football season arrives.
- Complete scrapbook pages for a BFF's birthday gift.
- Make my birthday wish list.
- Start planning the Christmas present list. (Yes, I start this early!)
I know I'm forgetting things, but we'll start small for this month and see how I do!
Have a wonderful rest of the week lovelies!