Sunday, July 15, 2012

Social Sunday - Travel Bug



Best trip you've ever been on:




Los Angeles for the 2009 BCS National Championship Game


Disney World - quite a few times. This was 2010.

Best idea for a girls weekend trip:
Anywhere with my favorite blog girls!
What's next, ladies? Miami?

Best idea for a couples trip:
Wine country
The beach
A mountain getaway

Best vacation on the cheap:
A quick beach trip in offseason!

Place you most want to visit:
There are way too many. 
Paris, with my husband.
Chicago
Disney World - our all-time favorite

Vacation necessities:
I'm a pack rat when we head out of town in the car. 
You'll always find me toting:
my laptop
my Nikon D40
my Canon point and shoot
flip-flops and tennis shoes
GapFit clothes - cute and comfy!

That's all for this Social Sunday! But there are still some fabulous giveaways going on over at Neely's blog:
Ashley is giving away a $30 gift card to Anthropologie here.
Emily is giving away a $20 gift card to Starbucks here.
Mary is giving away goodies from Sephora here.

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. I love my trips to LA too!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that one of your fav trips was the BCS National Championship game :)! And you and your hubs look so cute in your Disney World pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You know me and my ridiculous love for Disneyworld trips. In fact, we're less than three weeks away from our next one! I love you guys in your houndstooth and Disney ears!

    ReplyDelete