Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Monday: Pinterest Style

 Can you believe it's Monday again? I sure can't, but I guess that means it is time to share a few more favorite menu items from last week!

I've snagged quite a few great recipes off of Pinterest lately, so I wanted to share them this week and tell you how they worked and what I loved the most!

Lemon and butter salmon

                                                                      Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com on Pinterest




Lemon and butter shrimp

                                                                                               Source: on Pinterest




Caprese Dip

                                                                          Source: thefoodgospelaccordingtoruth.com on Pinterest





The basil and tomatoes for the dip came out of our garden! It was a bit oily, but I was proud nonetheless. Hope you've enjoyed this Pinterest-style Menu Monday! What great recipes have you found and loved on their? Share the links!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. We have been making the salmon and lemon oven packs for years and LOVE them. Those other recipes look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. I am obsessed with Caprese salads and that dip looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Caprese dip looks yummy! Too bad I'm allergic to fish, or I would try that salmon and lemon as well :)

    ReplyDelete