Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blog Star July!


I mean, I may be a day late, but I figure I'm not a dollar short and I'm still going to manage to get this post up for July!

I'm Mrs. Jones and you've stumbled upon my little slice of blog heaven known as Keeping Up with the Joneses.... I blog about our happy little life and home in Alabama and all of our adventures. I love to read, cook and drink wine!


I share our sweet little home with my wonderful husband, Mr. Jones and our precious pup Eve Belle (Eva is how we say it!). We've been in our first home for just over two years, and I'm still working on making it how I want it. Someday we will get it right!

 
 (Us: then and now!)



EB is our happy little princess. We spoil her rotten and treat her like a family member, because she totally is!

I'm a writer by trade, and I love spending time blogging and sharing our adventures because it's that little slice of writing that I get to do for me. I love the blog world and all the friends I've made! Hope you enjoy reading and following along with our crazy little life!

XOXO and thanks for stopping by,
Mrs. Jones

4 comments:

  1. EB is totally a small, fur-covered child who doesn't speak clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! So glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are so cute - I love that close up picture of you with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete