Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Winter Cool Birchbox...

So, I'm finally getting around to blogging about my January Birchbox. And it was a good one! I haven't dug into a few of the things, but I did fall in love with Larabars after receiving one!

This is what my box looked like - and all pics are from Birchbox.com!






I loved the Stila eyeliner, but sometimes it goes on super thick! My Larabar was Cocoalte chip cookie dough, and it was simply divine! The "everything" lotion was even better. I've been keeping it in my purse!

Have you guys gotten your Birchbox subscriptions? If you're in the market, order it HERE. I'm ready for my February box to arrive, and it should get here this week! Yayyyyy!!!!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. I'm still so jealous of your Birchbox. They always look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete