Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: Birchbox forever...




I've shared my Bircbox love quite a few times (view them all here), and I have to say my November box was no different!


It was packed full of goodies, as always....




The chocolate was interesting - I'm not sure I loved chipotle in chocolate. But the Oscar Biandi hair mist? Love. It smells like heaven.

My two favorites from this box were the Zoya nail polish and the BaubleBar gift!


Pretty!!!!! If you're not getting Birchbox, you need to. I'm such a fan, and I love all the happies I get for $10 a month. (If you need an invite, click here!)

I just got notice that my December Birchbox has shipped. Can't wait to come home and find it next week! Perfection - I hope it's Christmassy! Do you Birchbox? What's your favorite type of product to receive?

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. My December box is arriving any day now! I can't wait to see what's in it!

    ReplyDelete