Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ultimate glam...

Am I the only person who tears out magazine ads to blog about or look up or add to my wish list? Because that's totally what I do. Haha.

I was reading a magazine last week, when I came across an ad for these new OPI shades...


Aren't they pretty? I'm a fan of the two pinky ones, not so much the blue and silver. Kind of a cool cross promotion. But then again, I love anything OPI. Maybe I should go paint my nails.

Happy Sunday! I'm curled up trying to blog my thoughts on 9/11, my birthday and more. You'll hear a lot from me this week I think!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that silver. I think it could be used for all sorts of things -- I'm picturing a french manicure with the silver as the tips.

    Do you use pinterest? It is like clipping things from magazine -- just images from the Internet!

    ReplyDelete