Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My puppy love, EB

It's been too long since I've shared a post full of gratuitous puppy pictures... So, I thought I should make up for that. Sweet EB had a busy weekend with her cousin and she is now EXHAUSTED! But she's still stinking cute.


We're on her last stock-piled Disney toy, but I've got a few remedies for that that I'm working on. She loves it so very very much.




My birthday is on Friday, but I'm not the only one with a birthday coming up! Sweet EB will turn TWO on Sept. 13. I think I might even be more excited about her birthday than I am about mine. Is that sad? Love my baby girl too much!

I'm taking suggestions for the perfect puppy present!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. Awww such sweet pics! Sammy's 2nd birthday is coming up soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sweet little pup needs some pupcakes for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bummed that I wasn't able to get her a new doggie toy! We're still have to try and make that happen - because she definitely looks extra happy when playing with it.

    ReplyDelete