Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When Mama's away...

Eve sleeps. I kid you not. By Monday mornings, our sweet dog is more than ready for us to get the heck out of our house so she can get the rest we deprived her of during the weekend.

Seriously. Since we've moved into our house (and out of the condo), she has her doggy door and can get up and go outside as she pleases. She used to wake up at 6 or before we moved, and we'd have to take her out. Now? She goes out whenever, and little girl has gotten used to sleeping in as long as she pleases.

In case you don't believe me:





I do enjoy taking pictures of my sleepy pup.
She's just so cute!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute! I love that "excuse me, mama - I SLEEPIN'" look on her face in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I want to cuddle up with her!

    ReplyDelete