Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little indulgence...


Yep, that's my kind of fun. Free and pampering. I snuck over to our Ulta after work yesterday, and had 30 sweet minutes of me time. It was AWESOME. Fekkai products are SO not in my price range, and I don't think I'd ever spend $30+ on a shampoo and style just for the heck of it. But for free? Sure! I'll play and try things out.

I did love the product, but again - not in my price range. Maybe as a treat one day.

I got to the counter, checked in, and had about a 15 minute wait. So I wandered the store, purchasing nothing, but marking things on my wish list. Check it out.





Yes, I do have a nail polish obsession. And, confession. My toes have been chipping for 5 weeks, and my nails are bare. Oops. I guess I should get on that, right?

Anyways, back to the hair stuff. I took a few random pictures as I ran errands, before I messed it up too badly. I like my "artsy" car shot. Haha.




That's all for last night's excursion. Hope you enjoyed. I certainly did! 

On a random note, does anyone go get blowouts on a regular basis? Anyone? I'm curious.

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. Love the blowout! Looks great. I think the only time I had one of those done was when I was going to an event and didn't want to deal with my own hair. It's nice but I haven't done it on a normal basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! I'm so jealous that you got it for free, because I'm with you - I wouldn't pay that much for just a blowout and style. Although I do dream of the day when I can have a live-in hairstylist to fix my hair every day. Ahhhh...how nice would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so great! I've never had a blowout before, but I've been wanting to try it.

    ReplyDelete