Yes, it's that good. I loved it. And I'm not always a huge pasta salad girl. So, I wanted to share!
Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
From The Pioneer Woman
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes (7 oz)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz pasta
- 1 jar Kalamata or assorted olives
- 1 pint ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 leaves basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- In a blender, make the dressing. Combine sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar until tomatoes are chopped. Condinue blending while drizzing in olive oil until mixed together. (Sidenote: I threw it all in my Magic Bullet at the same time and it worked great.)
- Cook the pasta. Drain and rinse until no longer hot.
- Pour 2/3 dressing over pasta. Add olives and toss. Add remaining ingredients, toss some more, and add as much more dressing as you like.
- Serve and eat!
It's so good, hope you enjoy. I had it for a dinner and three lunches. :-)