Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A lovely stay-cation...

I have this entire week off from work, and I'm loving it! While I was afforded some time off, my dear husband was not, so I'm trying to make the most of this time at home.

I've taken sweet Eve Belle to the vet for her yearly check-up, shots and blood work. She has not reacted too well, so I've been keeping an eye on her and trying to spoil her a bit.

Today I got to have lunch with my little sister and a dear family friend at a downtown cafe. Talk about the perfect lunch. The weather today has been beautiful, and I've been cleaning things out of the house, organizing the garage, and scouring town for patio furniture. It's one of the things I want taken care of this week.

I'll be catching up on blogging as well. I've got SO much to share! :-)

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

***Reminder: If you are a part of our keychain swap, make sure you have gotten your package out to your partner. I want to link-up and show our finds next week. Amy, yours is going out in the morning. Yes, I am a slacker. EB stole my time yesterday and today!***

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice, relaxing stay-cation! I hope little EB is feeling better. :-)

    When did your header change? Am I the least observant person EVER? Either way - I LIKE IT!!

    ReplyDelete