Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas favorites: stocking stuffers

My stocking is one of my absolute favorite things in the world. It's more fun that all the Christmas presents usually. I got two stockings this year. One on Christmas Eve morning from my sweet Mr. Jones. The other on Christmas morning from Santa (aka, Mom).

Here is what appeared from Mr. Jones in my stocking....

Tarte Ring It In Collection


Nexxus Travel Collection


OPI nail kit!



So fun! I guess I'm going to be looking pretty, right?

XOXO. More stocking fun soon,
Mrs. Jones

4 comments:

  1. You got such good stocking stuffers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stockings stuffers are always my favorite!!! You got great things. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss getting things in my stocking. I never thought of making up stockings for hubs and having him do the same for me. FUN!

    ReplyDelete