Friday, August 13, 2010

Fabulous Frugal Friday: Stockpile!

Seriously, after moving, I've realized just what I have wound up with a stockpile of, and it's pretty amusing, so I thought I'd share with you!

I do not need to buy:
- shampoo
- body wash
- men's body wash
- men's razors
- soup (all kinds)
- lotion
- toothpaste

....for at least the next six months. Goodness! Nice to know where everything is and what I don't need to bother stocking up on for a while. And having the house makes the stockpiling at great prices that much better! I wish I had pictures to show you, but no.

How do you guys deal with stocking up? Where do you put things? Do you bother to stock up at great prices for a few months? I'm curious.

In other news:
Post-It Notes Super Sticky Free Sample
Free business cards from Starbucks (from Frugal Living and Having Fun)

That's all for today.... so much to do, so much to do. Sigh.

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did a post on this myself a while back about how I had all these great coupons and found things on sale as well. I'm pretty stocked up for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to stockpile, but then I forget that I already purchased something and end up spending more money to get more of the thing. I can't get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete