Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous Frugal Friday: April 16

Happy Friday!

In case the title of this post hasn't given it away, I've finally come up with a day and name for my couponing posts! I've decided to go with Fabulous Frugal Fridays. :-)  I like it. It's fun and no-nonsense at the same time. What do you think? I totally reserve the right to change my mind on how all of this goes.....

Anyways, this week, I want to show you what I've gotten for free lately! 

Here's what I got from Target, CVS and the mail recently:


Detail shots:




I got some great freebies in the mail. Kotex, U by Kotex, Ever Pure shampoo and conditioner and Puffs Plus! The Puffs had some great coupons in it, which I used to get FREE Puffs at CVS this week.

See?


CVS has had some awesome in-store coupons lately too. All that toilet paper? Well, we've almost been out of toilet paper this week, but I just dreaded spending the money on it. So imagine my surprise and happiness when CVS kiosks started printing $1 CVS paper products every day. CVS Earth Essentials TP is 2/$1 right now! So that's getting 2 rolls free almost every day! Rock on.....

I love getting things for free. I love it. It's fun. It's my biggest hobby, since scrap-booking (my all-time favorite) has gotten kind of expensive, and there isn't enough space to do it in the condo. 

I'm excited to share more of my couponing and money-saving fun with all you lovely readers. Over the next few weeks, I'll explain how I do things, and how you can make the most of the resources available. Because really, who doesn't love saving money?

Let me know what else you would like to know - I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

--

Side note: I've failed miserable at Fitness Fridays, but that doesn't mean I've given up by any means! I'm still trucking along. I think the new job, with set hours, and all that will help me get on a good schedule. I'm trying to eat more salads. I'm really starting to enjoy them. I haven't been to the gym or gotten on a scale lately, and I know it's not pretty. But I'll enjoy working out on the cruise in the mornings, before I lounge around all day. I went on a really nice walk last night..... so, all this to say, I'm not giving up! I'll continue to blog, and you still might see some Fitness Friday posts in the future!

2 comments:

  1. You are by far the best coupon{er} I know! Well done on these steals!

    I know you're super excited about your cruise! Have the most FABULOUS time and I can't wait to see pics!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your process! I'm just getting started in the coupon world and can use all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete